Our pets are like our children which is why We do our best to keep them healthy and happy. It is pretty stressful having to give your pet medication which is why we customized the medication on the following forms to make it easier for you.
Through compounding we can:
- Turn select oral medications into a topical treatment that can be rubbed into the skin of your pet’s ear for easier administration.
- Add flavors to make medications more appealing
- Turn pills into flavored solutions or suspensions
- Create medications that have been discontinued
- Customize the strength and form of medication just for your pet
Dogs prefer meats, sweet, and cheese.
Cats prefer fish, meat and peanut butter.
Birds like fruity and sweet treats.
Rabbits like fruit or veggie treats.
Rodents like sweet or cheesy intense aromas.
Iguanas react to sweet, fruity aromas.
Ferrets like sweet flavors.
Gerbils like fruity sweet flavors.
Available flavors include:
Transdermal gels are a wonderful delivery system for large or small animals:
This dosage form is applied to the skin inside of the animal’s ear flap, also known as the pinna.
We work directly with you, your pet or animal, and your Veterinarian to find the most affordable compounded medication with the easiest delivery method.